Friday, April 01, 2011

Decisions, Decisions.

(Conversation, two days ago)
June: Mama, I just don't know what I want to be when I grow up. There are so many choices!!!
Mama: Well, what are your options?
June: Ballerina. Tennis Star. Mom. Cheerleader.
Mama: Those are all good choices.
June: Yeah, but I think I'm going to be a cheerleader.

(Tonight, after reading a book about dinosaurs at bedtime)
June: I think I want to be a paleontologist.
Mama: Not a cheerleader?
June: Well, I don't know. I don't think there's anything left for a paleontologist to discover.
Mama: You mean, "sk-duver"? (June's new word. She invented it a few nights ago when she made up her own card game and called it "sk-duver" by accident instead of discover. Love it!)
June: Yeah, I think I'm going to be a cheerleader.

Rah! Rah!

1 comment:

K said...

LOL - oh I love the mind of a child :) Kelly