Monday, July 20, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow!

I've seriously considered blogging about the crazy names I've seen for hair salons. The title of this post is one of my favorites and yes, it's the name of an actual salon. Who goes there, I don't know. I drive by Hair We Are! (exclamation point theirs, not mine) all the time and it always makes me grin. Now I have a reason to come out of the closet (or should I say, out from under the blow dryer?) about my obsession with hair salon names - Kean's first haircut. Well, his first with us. Apparently, he had three cuts before he came home. He handled his first cut with Uncle Andy, Paul's barber who thankfully has no cheeky name for his shop, with such grace. Actually, he looked kinda stunned. Uncle Andy spent two decades cutting hair in the Navy, which explains why Mop Head Kean became GI Kean in less than 10 minutes flat.

From Mop Head...
...To GI


3 comments:

K said...

OHHHHHH GREAT FUN!!

maggie said...

kean's looking good with the new haircut!

Darin and Brian Fitzgerald said...

Adorable! Can't wait to see all of you!!