Monday, October 06, 2008

Favorite Things, according to June

Here’s what she told us the other day:
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Porridge
Favorite Song: Farmer in the Dell

Favorite Toy: Gigaball. The yellow honeycombed thing in the video. I saw it on a blog and sent the link to Masala Papa, knowing full well we’d have to get one asap. We did, less than 6 hours later.
Favorite Fruit: Pineapple

Other June favorites that we’ve noticed lately:
Screaming “Kill Buddy!” while leaping from the top of the couch. At least that’s what we think she’s saying. We have no idea where she picked it up, but she thinks it’s hilarious.
Picking up ants, worms and other creatures.
Green Eggs and Ham. The book, not literally.

Drawing faces. See the video for demo. She's since added ears and moustaches.
Licking cake and cookie batter.
Talking anytime, anywhere about anything. The other day in the car, she and I were talking about big and little. I asked her if Masala Papa was bigger than her, and she said yes. Then I asked her if I was bigger than Masala Papa. “No Mama, you’re not grown up yet,” she said. So true!

Sorry if the video is small. I'm still figuring out my software!

2 comments:

K said...

Oh how that little voice of June makes me smile! Great Videos!

Anonymous said...

papa masala here...just testing to make sure the comments appear.